Support The Arts today!

Support The Arts today!
Check out the new work! let me know what you think.

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

President Obama to the rescue


Well here we go again politics as usual and all can think of is that saying you know "SNAFU" . It was great hearing the President making some sense last night and I'm really glad that he took the argument straight to the people.

And its back to work in the studio I'm trying to get creative with the financial situation cause I can't really cry about it so I'm doing what I know, finishing the projects I have going and trying to get new work out there. It's like the old Mexican saying "canta no Llora" it's the best we can do.

I am also looking forward to my residency with Carlos Estrada-Vega which is coming up fast. Until then I hope every one in Sunnyvale, New York and Tempe are all having a great time and if you have any questions feel free to contact me.

No comments: