Support The Arts today!

Support The Arts today!
Check out the new work! let me know what you think.

Monday, February 9, 2009

Not your grannies Grammy's


I first of all have to say that my thoughts (and prayers) have been going out to every ones good friend Pirfirco, since last Thursday when a message was sent out to all about his condition.

And of course this brings me to think about...well to put it simply life and whatever comes next. I could go on forever on this but all I'll say time is the most precious commodity we all have and I hope we all can find the best use of it respectively. Thats all.

Now here's whats happening at the studio last Friday I had a visit by some one who's opinion I highly respect and over all it went really well I was very satisfied that he was honest with me not that it was all flattering but I respect the honesty. I'm not sure why sometimes it takes some on else to make you realize what you all ready know but if thats what it takes thats what it takes.

Three things that made me really happy this weekend

1. Knowing that DP will be taking that workshop .

2. Hearing that Octavio Solis's "Lydia" has been received as the brilliant work it is at Yale repertory.

3. Celebrating C. Keenan 50th Birthday ( lots of fun!)

4. Seeing E.T. (he's like a brother) happy with his girlfriend.

5. Getting all my errands done and hanging with my brothers.

Yeah I know that's five but I'm an artist and the math thing, well not so relevant on this blog.

anyways have a happy Monday every one! Oh and despite the title I have nothing to say about the "Grammy's"

No comments: