Support The Arts today!

Support The Arts today!
Check out the new work! let me know what you think.

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Hey what are you doing this weekend?


All right besides all the hallmark stuff going on this weekend you know with St. V's day this weekend. Here are a couple of fun things. But before that, let's take the time to realize that we could be appreciating our significant other every day of the year and a life-time if that's where your relationship takes you.

I will have some work at an opening at the Ogilvie/Pertl gallery they have been handling some of my work here in Chicago for a while now and they're very nice people. I have also donated a piece from the "Saints and Sinners" series to the Radio Arte fund raising benefit thats happening this Friday at the National Museum of Mexican Art they are charging $20.00 admittance but its for a good cause they are a youth training initiative, so they do great things for the community.

Okay, on another note, I spoke with my good friend Patric McCoy yesterday and he let me know that everyone's friend Pirfirco is still touch and go at Northwestern hospital and now to top it off Dan Parker has suffered a stroke. I just don't know what to think about all this. I am sure that they are both in the minds of the community they helped build and will continue to have lots and lots of prayers said in there names.

I'm looking outside the studio window and I can't believe the river is still frozen. That goes to show you how bitter cold this winter in Chicago has been, unbelievable. Have fun every one enjoy the weather and lets keep sending Pirfirco and Dan that positive energy.


No comments: