Support The Arts today!

Support The Arts today!
Check out the new work! let me know what you think.

Monday, November 19, 2007


Well two days of blogging , Its been a crazy week last Sunday I was contemplating our existence then our plumbing goes down nothing like pipes breaking to bring you back to reality.

Getting back to studio was great for me its been a couple of days and I'm fighting a cold but its good to be able to loose myself for a while. I am trying to find ways to get my work out there and I was convinced to start a Myspace page and have set up posts on various websites so I'll see whats working in the next couple of months.

Thats enough for today I'm going back to playing with the infamous spotted one, if anyone out there has any ideas about getting my work out there I would love to hear them.

No comments: