Support The Arts today!

Support The Arts today!
Check out the new work! let me know what you think.

Sunday, November 18, 2007

Trying to get the work out there out there



I have been trying to get my work out there for the last few years and its been quite the adventure, The other day I attended a lecture entitled "get out of town".

Wow what a crock of shit there was a panel of four Chicago artist's talking about how they made it. Well their work was very unimpressive I'm a painter my visual sensibilities usually are very open but when you see some of the work thats making it well I really have to question the place we are in as a society.

Any way now that I know that I am taking the steps to get out there I feel much better, whatever that means. So my next step is to find a gallery I feel my work fits in and proceed to get drunk with the gallery owner and set up an exhibit. Thats how works according to the panel discussion.

More later I have to get back to the studio, oh also if anybody would like to checkout my new Myspace page (yes thats right I am trying to get the work out there by any means possible) you can link up through my page.

No comments: