Support The Arts today!

Support The Arts today!
Check out the new work! let me know what you think.

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Time


I am sitting in Las Cruces, NM enjoying the sun at the moment. After an uneventful flight (which I am very happy for) and a border foray that I'll explain later I met up with Carlos Estrada-Vega. We talked and went around checking out his current architectural projects Then I crashed just like I always do at about 2 am. I woke up this morning at about 5 am (my time on the telephone is all messed up), my camera that just would not work all of yesterday, I tried it this morning and just like that it works like charm.

As I'm sitting here in Cafe "Milagros" I recieved some very bad news, My friend - and really every ones friend Pirfirco Williams passed on some time yesterday, he was every thing you could ask for in a friend and he was a huge supporter of the Arts. He will be missed dearly.

And now I am sitting here in NM getting ready to start a new chapter in my life trying to figure a way out of everything I have been thought and some how have a epiphany to trust what you don't know. No problem right ? Here it goes .

No comments: