Support The Arts today!

Support The Arts today!
Check out the new work! let me know what you think.

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

To be or not to be...and if not why not?


Alright I'm starting to understand why without understanding why, I know that does'nt make much sense but it is what it is. not that my work is going to go completely non-objective because lets face it people will all have a different take on it maybe that is the objective.

Last night I did some research on "figurative painters" and just opening up a google image page all you see is the same thing of course some are better than others and all probably very beautiful and I would never deny that they think there'll pushing themselves as artist. To me this formula has already been discovered and proven, not that I'm thinking about it.

No comments: