Support The Arts today!

Support The Arts today!
Check out the new work! let me know what you think.

Wednesday, October 17, 2007


Well I had a great Wednesday I took a trip to Milwaukee to drop off the piece for the Dia de los Muertos exhibit and had a great meeting with the director she asked if I was ready for a solo exhibit
and of course in my mind I was saying I have been ready for the last two years but hey 2009 sounds great to me.

And I received word from the gallery in Santa Fe my piece has arrived safely and they are very pleased with the work and I am looking forward to see the whole show up in the gallery

In the the mean time we are participating in the Bridgeport Art Walk this coming Saturday from 12:00pm - 6:00pm it will be a fun event so I hope you all can make it.

Detail "Homage to Sgt. Mora"



No comments: