Support The Arts today!

Support The Arts today!
Check out the new work! let me know what you think.

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Back From the Jar


Ok I'm back to writing, I want to thank Dr. V for her comment. I'm happy to have any feed back about the works and projects that I am writing about. The last few days have been very productive in the studio this is the piece I finished today I also finished prepping the surfaces for some commissioned portraits I will be working on in the next couple of weeks that really are going to be fun to do the patrons are giving me "Cart Blanc" on creating the works.

I have to say one thing I would change about my studio has to be the heat WOW! I'm telling you even in the winter there is some solution I could put on an extra layer or even jump around and get warm but in the summer the heat is overwhelming I stand in one place and I wind up drenched in sweat its like being inside a jar and when I am applying gesso it gets very frustrating but enough about that on to the things I am thankful for this week.

One is the great gifts from Diana the pie was great as Comet can attest to and of course the "Power of Art " videos we're all hooked on them. And having my Mom bake me a cake and cooking a great dinner is always a great time.



No comments: