Support The Arts today!

Support The Arts today!
Check out the new work! let me know what you think.

Saturday, August 25, 2007

more storms in the city


I hope everyone enjoyed the storms this week, there's nothing like nature dumping buckets of water down on you to humble us all. Above is a quick sketch of the storms rolling in from my studio window.

The work in the studio has been going kind of slow but I did manage to get all the material for the portraits finished and lay out the material for the mural . I think this week will be a more tolerable climate.

1 comment:

dr.v (Not a narcotic Pez dispenser) said...

The storms were marvelous if not a bit scary. I was worried lightning was going to strike the EL train I was on.

I like how you captured the storm in this painting....I would like to see more on this theme.