Support The Arts today!

Support The Arts today!
Check out the new work! let me know what you think.

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Down goes Bloggo-Down goes Bloggo

Link
Well there you have it another Illinois governor goes down and every one is surprised or are they? Ok well thats enough of that I just can't wait until the day they take the "SHRUBS" away in handcuffs and dickless Cheney too.

Its been very slow going at the studio I'm still kind of reeling from the CPD project but moving on from that trying to field more calls for exhibits and getting better grant writing to apply for more grant funds. I did get a good lead from a friend about this great program that I can run workshops through and not only get paid for it but have the kids participating paid as well so I'll be applying for that some time soon.

Thats it I'll get back to writing soon I'm off to the studio

No comments: