Support The Arts today!

Support The Arts today!
Check out the new work! let me know what you think.

Monday, September 1, 2008

Here We Go!



Well here we are summer is gone (once again) and the time has come to start the shame less promotion. The summer has been really good to me it has presented a lot of opportunity I have been very fortunate to be included in some great exhibits as well as receiving some important commissions. With all that said the beat goes on and there's a ton of work to be done I am continuing the 150 paintings for the open studio reception and I'm working on a proposal for an important commission, so here we go.

Some of the things I have accomplished this summer, mural for "Barrington" nursery, exhibit at OP Gallery for Latin American Art Fair (21 pieces), exhibit at Loyola University "Immigration Through Art " (3 pieces) and of course designing and producing a 11' X 32' mural at a CPS. Thats just a few things I did this past summer.

Here is a pic from the 150 new pieces I am creating for the October 24th reception at the Studio so I hope you all enjoy it.

No comments: