Support The Arts today!

Support The Arts today!
Check out the new work! let me know what you think.

Sunday, December 30, 2007

Link
I hope every one had a very merry baby Jesus day. I am here trying to remember the very hot and humid summer and thinking of how as mariposa put it was a "long fast year" I met a lot of new friends and accomplished many of my goals.

Here is a pic of the kids from Columbia Explorer Elementary School working on the mural for the school that will be ready in the spring of 2008.

It was a very good time for all of us talk about energy the kids spent six hours at the studio and they left tired I had them busy for the whole day. It was great to hear the principal say that the experience left a impression on the kids.

Have a great two thousand and eight every one! and stay thirsty

No comments: