Support The Arts today!

Support The Arts today!
Check out the new work! let me know what you think.

Saturday, December 15, 2007

Holiday Parties





Well the "holidays" are upon us and isn't great that this is the time of year that people have the inclination to be warm and friendly when the rest of year they're all about themselves. I'm not saying that every one is like that in fact the majority of people I call friends are very open people who are very supportive at all times but for some reason its always this time of year when I get calls from people who have there heads in the sand all year then all of sudden "you must come to my party" and "where have YOU been all year" holy shit man I must have called these people at least twenty times through the year and not returned call. Well happy holidays to all and remember if you see me at some holiday party acting obnoxious its only me being me, oh now I remember why people don't return my calls during the year!

No comments: