Support The Arts today!

Support The Arts today!
Check out the new work! let me know what you think.

Thursday, October 15, 2009

The Nature of Nature.


Yep it's been a while since I've posted a new blog and I'm feeling quite ashamed, well not really but what can I say writing is not my forte.

There has been much going on around here my solo exhibit at Latino Art's Inc. has come and gone, it was worth while if you had a chance to see the exhibit thank you and please feel free to let me know what you thought. 27 new pieces including 5 - 6'X9" canvases almost a whole year of work for this exhibit and it was awesome I received some really great feedback and hopefully some the work will find a home.


Well that's about it for now I'm off to paint, I'll try and get more consistent with blog but as always - have fun out there!


Oh and for those of you who are interested I will be having an impromptu exhibit at the studio so stay tuned.

No comments: