Support The Arts today!

Support The Arts today!
Check out the new work! let me know what you think.

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

LOVE IN THE TIME OF "SWINE FLU"


Well here we go again the Swine flu has hit and I can see what's coming I'm not going to say it but we all know what's coming. I guess I should have never eaten that ham sandwich but I was really hungry and when your really hungry you do what you have to do to survive.

The thing is you see something that can sustain you even if it is temporary and your not really convinced that it's the best thing for you well... what are your options. Its not like some one was offering the steak and potato's that they wave around in your face. What I do know about Mexicano's is that we make the best of what we have and thrive doing so. In my case I am very grateful for what I do have and I know one day I will have my "steak" and maybe some potato's.

Well now I am going to continue to create my works and I hope all of you will continue to flourish.

1 comment:

Andrew Kudelka said...

I think some people would like us all to think that the only way to get the steak and potatoes is to NOT take the red pill and stay sleepy.

But yes, let's flourish!