Support The Arts today!

Support The Arts today!
Check out the new work! let me know what you think.

Tuesday, June 3, 2008



Yes its me again and let me tell you I am appalled at the fact that I have a competitor advertising on my BLOG spot but then I looked at their site and no worries they can'tcompete with my work.


Now that
that's been said on to my plans for October the whole concept of 150 for 150 has
been receiving a very interesting reaction. This weekend spoke to a whole bunch of people
about it and the concept of cultivating a whole new group of collectors is very exciting.


I am
participating in a group exhibit at the Crown Center Gallery in Loyola university which
opens this Saturday so if anybody would like to join us we will be attending the reception
with Niece who just had the traumatic experience of graduating from the 8th grade.

got to go lots of painting to be done at the studio.

No comments: