Support The Arts today!

Support The Arts today!
Check out the new work! let me know what you think.

Thursday, September 6, 2007

ABSTRACT GLOBAL COMMUNITIES


The exhibit at Neleh Galleries is set and it looks to be a good one I love the theme of the show
and it will be during Chicago Artist month, the building the gallery is housed in is very different as far as galleries go.

I was called by the Chicago department of Tourism to participate at the airport for their artist month
program so I will need to go into performance mode for a couple of days. I have a lot of fun with peoples reactions to my work. what happens is that they have you painting in front of a crowd and as the work develops people really get involved with the piece some feel that they need to comment others kind of stand there with a look of ... well I don't really know what to call it. In any event it should be a fun time as always.

This new piece is part of the "virgin" series hope you all like it.

No comments: