Support The Arts today!

Support The Arts today!
Check out the new work! let me know what you think.

Monday, March 23, 2009

The Box


The life of a box must be one of the most tragic existences around. First you get filled up with what ever nonsense they feel like filling you up with - then you get stacked or as in the case with my box you get shipped off somewhere. Sure its flattering having money spent on you but then off you go to your destination after all this you get delivered(hopefully). In the case of my box the post man decided for some unknown reason takes the box back with him to the El Paso office and after almost four weeks and a repackaging that didn't look so gentle it arrives to the destination and then you get thrown away.

Other than that things are going very well in Las Cruces its aways very sunny here and I have been working on a portrait of Carlos kind of as a thanks for him having me in his house and mentoring me through some kind of difficult things .

Now I am going to work on as much as painting as possible.

No comments: